Are you a free spirit, an entrepreneur, a Roam-er? We are called Roam as a tribute to you; those that roam the streets in your food trucks making peoples bellies full and hearts happy. Just as you evolve in your businesses, Roam has evolved too! Currently we are offering a fantastic Food Truck Academy dedicated to those wanting to learn about how to open a mobile food business.
Roam Mobile Food Conference is the premier industry event for all things mobile food vending. From food trucks to carts, to kiosks, and beyond, Roam is the first of its kind serving North America’s mobile vending professionals. The perfect event to attend if you own or want to start your own food truck!
Join us for our 3rd event held in Las Vegas in the Spring of 2016. Roam includes established business owners, up and coming entrepreneurs, food educators, suppliers, media, and government policy makers for a day of learning, networking and fun.
Learn about best practices, innovations and trends in mobile vending technology and operations. Network with fellow professionals. Engage new suppliers in the conference exhibit area to support your growing business. All roads lead to Roam!
Who Should Attend:
• Existing Mobile Vendors and Business Owners
• Aspiring Mobile Vendors
• Culinary Professionals and Students
• Mobile Food Suppliers and Support Services
• Non-Profits and Community Groups Interested in Mobile Vending
• Government Policy Makers
• Mobile vending continues to grow in cities all over North America. Those wanting to open food trucks or carts as well as established mobile vendors seeking to further their skills and expand their businesses will find practical education and support services.
• Those serving and equipping the mobile industry will find a place for sales, networking and other opportunities.
• Policy makers will find a central resource for city planning best practices, discussion, and collaboration.
• Businesses and non-profits will find innovative ways to incorporate mobile vending into business planning, profit expansion, and promotions.
• Media will have access to inspiring innovations, compelling case studies, and fascinating news stories in this trend setting industry.
• Roam is the first North American-wide industry conference serving the specific needs of mobile vendors. The mobile food industry is no “fad.” It’s here to stay. This is the time for a conference to serve mobile vending professionals and their unique needs. All roads lead to Roam!
info at roamconference.com